Today I am introducing you the best OnlyFans Tips by DeerBaby. By the end of year 2020 OnlyFans has made a big influence on the adult world. It’s pretty much standard now for any serious cam girl or porn star to have an OF presence, but even more than that, there are now adult models who make their living doing little or nothing else.
When there’s that kind of money flying around, you’d be right to wonder how you can get in on the action, and I’m here to help you do it.
So, there are lots of pointers I could give you from my own experiences and those of other models I know, but this time I wanted to tell you about a YouTube video I saw recently that gives some really awesome tips and tricks for getting started on OnlyFans. It’s made by DeerBaby (who goes by “Little Bee” on YouTube), and it’s loaded with good advice.
DeerBaby herself has only been on OF for a few months, and she’s already become successful with it, so it’s definitely worth listening to what she has to say.
How OnlyFans Works
So, DeerBaby starts out by explaining the basics of what OnlyFans is and how it works. I’m going to assume you know that stuff more or less, since you’re reading this now, but in brief: It’s a very adult-friendly social media site that allows you to post messages and media content – pictures and video. People have to subscribe and become “fans,” paying a monthly subscription, if they want to see your stuff.
- OnlyFans is Banning Adult Content There’s Never Been a Better Time to Join AdutNodeOnlyFans will begin banning explicit sexual content starting in October 2021, according to statements made to Bloomberg. The announcement was made by the company this morning and first published by…
- Make $180/day Selling Nudes: Here is HowChances are, you’ve probably sent at least a few nudes to a guy because it’s a fun and risque way to flirt with people. Sending nudes is more than just…
- How To Make Great Money on WebcamGetting into the webcam modeling world for the first time can be a bit intimidating for new cam girls because it’s not exactly clear, for those who are inexperienced, what…
To sign up, you just need to be over the age of 18 and have an ID to prove it. It’s pretty easy; as long as they can verify your identity and age, you should be approved within 24-48 hours, and able to upload content. You’ll need to take a picture of you holding up the ID card, and submit it to them.
The frequency of your uploads is pretty important. Don’t just leave it up to your whims, DeerBaby says you should have it mostly figured out ahead of time. She personally tries to post “almost every day,” at a minimum of 5 days a week.
She also suggests that setting a schedule and sharing it with your fans (like saying that you post every day Monday thru Friday, but not weekends, for example) can be helpful. It’s all up to you, just keep in mind that being more active on the platform is generally better as it will allow you to successfully ask a higher monthly subscription rate. It will also help you keep fans subscribed longer.
On top of how often you post, you also have to think about what kind of material to upload. DeerBaby recommends NOT doing videos every day, because as she very wisely puts it, “your kitty cat needs some rest.” One trick she suggests is to record two or three videos in one day, and let your vaj recover as you gradually upload the content throughout the week.
Keeping OnlyFans Subscribers Happy
A problem that a lot of OnlyFans models run into is keeping their content original. I mean, your body’s your body; it’s not going to change all that much in the time you’re on OF. And as DeerBaby points out, it’s really important to keep those subscribers recurring each month, which is much harder if your stuff gets repetitive.
DeerBaby’s advice is to just try to throw in little novelties: A different spot of your bedroom, a new piece of lingerie, or a vacation setting when you travel. Polls of your fans asking what they’d like to see are a good idea, too. It IS tough, because in the end there’s only so many ways to be naked in front of a camera, but do your best to come up with new angles.
Over time, you’re going to notice that some of your fans are consistently resubscribing every month. Like I said, these recurring subscribers are extremely important to your business. They’re the ones who are going to be keeping you afloat, and they’re also the ones who you know are enjoying your content the most. Make sure to show them that they’re appreciated.
When someone re-subscribes, send them a message thanking them (that much is a good idea even for new subscribers), and where it’s at all possible, talk to them directly and strike up a conversation. The attention shows them that you’ve noticed their loyalty. Of course, this goes for tippers as well (especially the big tippers).
- Did your OnlyFans referral income disappear today?One year ago OnlyFans announced that they were changing their referral program. The change meant that you “only” got paid for the first 12 months of any users income that…
- PornHub closes uploads!PornHub just announced that they close video uploads for all non-verified accounts. They are doing this in a move to combat privacy, but we all know that this is just…
- Sites like Clips4saleAs more and more people work from home due to the onslaught of the COVID-19, we are seeing an increase in people asking for alternatives and other sites like Clips4Sale….
- Celebrity earns $1 million in a day with OnlyFansIt’s a staggering number. Sure she already has a following of 24M on Instagram, but even so, making $1 million on OnlyFans in 24 hours is out of this world…
- Prepare for a huge shift in how to make money online as an influencerPrepare for a huge shift in how to make money online as an influencer. You want to get on the right side of this so make sure you read this…
Content Pricing and Piracy
As DeerBaby talked about earlier, pricing is going to depend on your content. If you don’t want to post nudes, or if you can only upload infrequently each week, you won’t be able to ask as much as someone who’s got new material up every day. In DeerBaby’s experience, OnlyFans subscriptions run on average from $6 to $15 per month, with hers being set at $12.99. You can go higher if you really think your fans will find it worth it, but don’t price yourself out of the market.
If you’re willing to go lower, one strategy you can follow is to “upsell” your subscribers. For a low price, they can get regular access to your account, which allows them to see your content. What you’ll be uploading, though, will be mostly teaser clips that are a few seconds long, with the message “tip me $X amount to see the full video.”
This is totally allowed by OnlyFans, and it lets your subscribers decide which videos look good enough to actually spend on. Just make sure you do offer some pictures and such for the cost of their subscription; can’t make them pay extra for everything.
Piracy, or leaked content, is something that any adult model will have to face sooner or later, and it happens on OnlyFans too. OF does claim to offer some protection against that, though it’s not clear exactly what they do. A watermark is automatically placed on all of your uploaded material, showing a URL to your OnlyFans page.
That’s helpful because even if your content does get leaked, people who see it for free will know where it came from, and it could end up serving as an advertisement. DeerBaby mentions adding your own watermark to your stuff, as well.
Promoting Your OnlyFans on Social Media
When it comes to promoting your OnlyFans account, DeerBaby recommends two sites: Twitter and Reddit. Twitter is good because it’s adult-friendly; just make sure you set your posts as potentially “containing sensitive material” (it’s an option in Twitter preferences). Create a separate Twitter account for your OnlyFans work, unless you’re super comfortable sharing what you do with your regular social circle.
- How to make money uploading nudes in 2020There are many sites that boast that you can make a lot of money uploading nudes, but not many that actually pay and not many that pay for interactions. You…
- How To Get A Twitter Shadow Ban RemovedTwitter: FOSTA, Shadow-Bans, Switter and Adult Advertising There has recently been a lot of disturbance in the community in regards to FOSTA/SESTA and how they will slam the ability of…
- AdultNode releases CrowdPay for everyoneIt is getting harder and harder to overlook the growing social media platform for adults called AdultNode I have had them in my sights for some time, because they are…
Then follow lots of other adult models, and retweet them and generally be active in the community. Post a link to your OF in your Twitter description, and put up some “teaser” pictures as oftent as you can. This will draw the eyes of potential fans.
Reddit, though, is DeerBaby’s favorite. There are subreddits (groups on specific topics within Reddit) set up specifically for OnlyFans promotion, as well as others for sex-related stuff that hits the right audience. Again, make sure to post your OnlyFans link in your description.
Be active in various different subreddits, but always make sure you read the rules of each one, because some don’t allow actual promotion of your OF account (they’re still good for getting your name out there, though). Following the rules very carefully and consistently on Reddit is the key to doing well there.
Alright, that’s pretty much it. Definitely check out DeerBaby’s video; it’s got some real gems that can help out any OnlyFans model needing a boost!